Wardrobe Audits and Revamps
Clothes Make the Man – William Thourbly
A Great Wardrobe is Filled with Inspiration and Options
It’s not only women who find their wardrobe frustrating; men too waste money on clothes and accessories that do not suit their body type, personality and lifestyle or coordinate with the other items they own. Men also are often hoarders of clothes and over time their wardrobe can become a place of frustration; there’s plenty of clothes but nothing that really works. It’s easy to get to a state where you end up wearing whatever comes to hand. If shopping for clothes is also a chore, finding a successful garment becomes a matter of luck and what to wear becomes more difficult with each passing year.
If this is you, you need our help and we’re glad to be of assistance. With a wardrobe audit and a personal shopping trip you’ll soon be looking and feeling great and your wardrobe will be filled with plenty of options no matter where you are heading.
From Style and Color to the Wardrobe
After discovering the styles and colors that work best for you, next comes tackling the closet of clothes you already own. While some men decide to do this for themselves, many find wardrobe audits are easier and less hassle with an image consultant, and you’ll learn some insider styling skills while gaining a wardrobe that works.
During a wardrobe audit we discover the items that are working for you, the mistakes that are taking up valuable closet space and what items you need to create a more versatile wardrobe of clothes.
Wardrobe sessions are usually scheduled for the morning when everyone is fresh and full of energy. You will be asked to try on various items of clothing during the session to check their fit and appropriateness.
Wardrobe Audit and Revamp Outline:
During your wardrobe audit and revamp your consultant, with your assistance, will:
- declutter your wardrobe
- liberate items that do not enhance your body shape, are worn out, unfashionable or do not suit your life goals or lifestyle
- uncover and eliminate any style ruts you may have fallen into
- discover items that with some alterations or repair will give you several more seasons wear
- organize your wardrobe into a workable unit that makes discovering possible outfits easier
- show you how the right hangers and wardrobe accessories will make a big difference to your clothes
- uncover mix and match options you have not thought of
- discover what items are needed to extend the life and versatility of your wardrobe
Audit and Revamp Price: This will vary depending on the location of your home, the amount of clothes to go through. Audits start at 2 hours and are increased by the half hour.